Small goat’s cheese salad
- Baby leaves (mixture of young salad leaves)
- Small balls of Le Larry goat’s cheese
- Cherry tomatoes, spring onions, cucumber, mango, chives
- Yoghurt dressing, wildflower honey
- Raisin bread, olive oil, fruit vinegar
Wash all the vegetables and slice the cucumber, radishes, cherry tomatoes and spring onions. Add a splash of oil and vinegar, season with salt and pepper, cut the mango into small cubes and cook or grill them for a few seconds, before adding the wildflower honey. Cut the raisin bread into small croutons. Arrange everything on a plate and garnish with the yoghurt dressing and small sprigs of chives.